This is the web site of the great Egyptian Artist, Omar Khairat. This web site is powered and maintained by Euromedia.
We respect the privacy of all users of our site and ensure that the personal information that you pass on to us is held in the strictest confidence. In order to offer the best personal service to you, both on our web site and in our shops, we shall require certain information from you. We will not sell or pass on your personal details to third parties.
For our company, addresses, e-mail address and registration number at the chamber of commerce please see "contact us" and "Terms & Conditions".
After your visit to our web site we keep:
- Your email address, name, shipping address and payment details if you have placed an order.
- Your email address if you place messages/questions on this web site
- Your email address if you communicate this to us.
- Your email address if you have indicated that we may keep you informed about the latest releases and the best offers.
- All information concerning the pages that you have consulted on our site.
- All information that you have supplied voluntarily (for example research information and/or site recording).
- All information concerning your online purchases.
This information is only used:
- To improve the contents of our web site.
- To personalize the contents and the layout of our pages for each individual visitor.
- To inform you of updates to our site.
- To make contact later on for marketing purposes.
- The information is only used internally and is passed on to other organizations for order(s) related purposes only.
- To inform you at a next visit to our site of innovations which may interest you.
- To ensure that you do not receive the same advertisements repeatedly.
- To adapt the contents and the presentation of the site on the basis of your browser type or other information which is sent by the browser.
All information received and transferred on our web site, will be used according to the coding technologies which are recognized as industry standards within It-sector.
Concerning communication by email.
If you wish to receive no further e-mails from our company in the future, you can contact us through email or unsubscribe by means of the button included in the email.
Concerning communication by letter or telephone.
We are sorry, we communicate only by email.
On request we offer the visitors of our site the possibility of correcting incorrect data that we keep of them. If you wish to update your personal details, please make contact with us at the address mentioned above.